Versions of Reiki Principles

|
VERSION 1 ( by Frank Arjava Petter )
  • Don't get angry today
  • Dont worry today
  • Be grateful today
  • Work hard today ( meditative practice)
  • Be kind to others today
VERSION 2 ( by Karyn Mitchell )
  • Just for today do not anger
  • Just for today do not worry
  • Honour your parents, teachers and elders
  • Earn your living honestly
  • Show gratitude to every living thing
VERSION 3 ( by Willian Lee Rand )
  • Just for today, I will let go anger
  • Just for today, I will let go of worry
  • Just for today, I will give thanks for my many blessings
  • Just for today, I will do my work honestly
  • Just for today, I will be kind to my neighbour and every living thing
VERSION 4 ( by Jennie Austin )
  • Just for today, endeavour not to worry
  • Just for today, endeavour not to anger
  • Just for today, count your many blessing
  • Just for today, work diligently and honestly, including on yourself
  • Just for today honour all living things

VERSION 5 ( Dr Mir Hazil Azran )
  • Untuk hari ini, ku padamkan api kemarahanku
  • Untuk hari ini, ku padamkan resah dan gelisahku
  • Untuk hari ini, ku terus bersyukur atas segala nikmat
  • Untuk hari ini, ku terus jujur
  • Untuk hari ini, ku terus berbuat baik kepada semua.
{ saya guna versi ini }

No comments: